- Indoor/Outdoor Fire rated fibre to IEC 60331-25 120 minutes at 750 Degrees Celsius max increase in attenuation 0.5dB
- Jelly filled mono tube construction - red LSZH jacket
- Mica tape and glass yarns
A fire resistant mono tube cable featuring heat resistant Mica tape, glass yarns and an LSZH jacket making it suitable for use in applications such as fire alarm systems, requiring up to 120 minutes of fire resistance in accordance with IEC 60331-25.
MM3FR Cable Features
- Fire resistant to IEC 60331-25 @ 750-_C 120 minutes
- Heat resistant Mica tape
- Red LSZH UV resistant jacket
- Aramid glass yarns provide protection and strength
- Mono tube gel filled construction
|# of Cores - Fibre:
|Cable Jacket Material:
|LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen
|Fibre Cable Type/Construction:
|MT | Mono Tube
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.