- Resistant to oils, fats, aggressive chemicals, frost, heat, UV, ozone, salt, moisture, acids and nuclear radiation
- Resistant to short-circuit currents/forces up to 150kA
- Very simple installation
- Can be stacked on each other
- Liners available on request
Cable Clamp Triple Type 69-90
DutchclampÂ® Triple Cable Clamps are unique in their kind. The surfaces wherein the cables come to lie ensure perfect pressure distribution and maximum grip on the cables without sharp edges. In this way, there is no point load on the cables and the cables are not damaged. The Triple Cable Clamps are also stackable.
DutchclampÂ® Triple Cable Clamps are manufactured from the highest quality glass fibre reinforced polyamide and are therefore
ideally suited for installations where high short circuit forces may occur.
DutchclampÂ® Triple Cable Clamps are designed to the mount three low, medium or high voltage cables in a triangular (trefoil) formation.
Triple Type Cable Clamp Type Features
• Resistant to short-circuit currents/forces up to 150Ka
• Resistant to oils, fats, aggressive chemicals, frost, heat, UV, ozone, salt, moisture, acids, and nuclear radiation
• Self-extinguishing V-0 (UL94), Halogen free
• Temperature range from -40Â°C to 125Â°C (225Â°C momentarily)
• No magnetism/conductivity
• Custom mounting available and very simple installation
• Fastening materials can be supplied to size
• No oxidation, corrosion or sharp angles
• Lifetime of Product Warranty
• Certified in accordance with NEN-EN-IEC 61914:2009
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.