- Fast Ethernet Media Converter transforms signals between 100BASE-TX (Copper) and 100BASE-FX (Fibre). SC interface
- Datarate: 100Mbps (Fast Ethernet)
- Wavelength: 1300nm Multimode
- Maximum transmission distance: 2km
Media Converters provide an intelligent solution for fibre optic connectivity where simplicity, low cost, and minimum footprint are the primary considerations. The converters are designed to handle both legacy 10BaseT and 100Base TX Fast Ethernet transmission on the fibre optic port. Plug-and-play simplicity makes connection easy.
Each Media Converter provides a 10/100BaseT/TX auto-negotiating RJ-45 twisted-pair connector port with Auto-MDIX capability for more convenient connection. Built-in 10/100 switch enables the fibre cable connection to operate at 100Mbps connected to either a 10BaseT or a 100BaseTX network, while remaining completely 100BaseFX standard compliant. Fibre connection can also operate in full duplex mode whether the RJ-45 port is a connected to a full duplex switch or a half duplex hub.
Media Converter Features
- Auto-Cross over for MDI/MDIX in TP port
- Auto-Negotiation in TP port
- Supports link fault pass through (LFP) function
- LED display for link/activity, full/half 10/100M
- Converter mode with auto-change-forward (switch) function
- Telecommunication networks
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.