- Medium wall mount metal enclosure with lockable hinged front doors, houses up to 48 fibres via 2 thru adaptor panels
- Capacity: 24F via SC or ST, 48F via LC
- Dimensions (mm): 260 H x 333 W x 100 D
- Compatible Splice tray: SPLICE-24-200FN
- Includes: gland, strain relief post and cable clips
Wall Box (For 2x Panels/24 Fibre)
The MSS hinged wall box enclosure offers the installer a robust, heavy-duty premium product with a variety of features for easy direct termination or fusion splicing. M20 gland holes for cable entry, cable management clips and fusion splice tray mounts are provided.
Also features lockable door to secure cable point of entry compartment.
The modular design provides the flexibility to choose from a variety of thru-adaptor types including ST, SC duplex, FC, LC and MTRJ.
Wall Box Features
• Heavy-duty hinge mechanism
• Tough and durable steel design
• Supports a wide range of splice cassettes
• Accommodates up to 24 or 48 fibres (depending on wall box_
• Access via lockable doors
• Modular coupler panels to suit your connector type
• Supplied with M20 gland, strength clamp and cable management clips
• Made from durable steel
• Colour: Grey
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.