- IP65 rating for external use with lockable door for added security
- Includes 6-way SC Duplex adaptor panel
- Accepts SC Duplex and LC Quad thru adaptors
- Tough and durable small compact design
- Dimensions (mm): 275 H x 197 W x 65 D
Wall Box (For 12-24 Fibre SC Duplex) IP Rated
This lockable IP65 distribution box offers the ability to terminate from 12-24 fibres housed in robust ABS enclosures for indoor and outdoor applications.
With the ability to use both SC or LC adaptor types, this wall box offers a flexible solution to the end user, enabling them to incorporate a multi functional enclosure which allows easy access during installation or re-work with no disturbance of the existing cable or fibres. There are also sufficient exit points for patching cables and cable entry points for loose tube, tight buffered and pre-terminated cables. Each enclosure has integrated strength member tie positions and bend radius protection with the addition of a removable front door allowing for quick and easy installation.
Wall Box Features
• Up to 24 fibres (250 un only /12fl8 900un)
• Removable splice tray for easy installation
• IP 65 Rated
• Accepts loose tube, tight buffered and pre-terminated cables
• Integrated bend radius protection
• Lockable door
• Removable door for ease of installation
• ROHS, REACH & SvHC compliant
• Supplied with sufficient heatshrink splice protectors
• Data centres, premise installations, telecommunication networks
• Ethernet, Fibre Channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
• Data communication and telecommunication networks
• Indoor/outdoor applications
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.